Thursday, February 5, 2015

Summer Fun Photo Dump

These are just a lot of photos I'm dumping and I want to have record of. I've been TERRIBLE about blogging and I've decided it's time to catch up. I have several random ones that I'll be posting until I'm caught up... 

We had a night of roasting marshmallows and here's the picture to prove it... Tucker thought it was 
SO fun!




Here's how Tucker's animals slept as we were outside playing this summer.


Copper wondered into our yard one night extremely tired and hungry. We called his owner and found out he is a coon hunting dog and had been on a trail since Monday night (this was a Friday night). The owner offered if Tucker wanted it, we were welcome to keep him, so Tucker decided we were going to call him Copperhead, which we shortened to Copper. He was a true coon dog and the best and most well behaved dog. Thankful we had a few months with him. We have had a time with our full blooded dogs being stollen and believe this is the case with Copper as well. Tucker has had many sad nights crying and wanting him to come back. It has been several months of missing him around here.




We went to the Atoka splash park one day toward the end of summer and had a blast. it was so nice and clean. The boys had a great time - tucker played in the water, and Jace snacked the entire time! 







A few photos of helping granny move...







One Dirty Little Boy...the hose is so nice in the summer time.






My shopping buddy one night. He was so sweet and content to just lay around while I shopped. He was absolutely precious.




Tucker got a kick out of these funny glasses - I think they came out of a kids meal and he wore them around the house forever!




Sweet night of fellowship with friends. These four get along really well. So glad to have great friends we can spend time together as families!


Fall days call for pumpkin muffins!






We watched the crane load and unload all the air conditioning units at Bellevue. These boys think they are in heaven when we get to watch all the action go down. We drove in specially to see it and they were so thrilled.


These are the girls in my Secrets 2 class at Bellevue this semester. Love this class and the fellowship we get to share each week.


The boys were practicing shooting their bows together.



This can't be comfortable...Glad I checked on him before going to bed. I'm guessing he would have be stuck good by the time morning had rolled around.









Big helpers working outside to get ready for our life group fellowship the following week.



So proud to be practicing his letters and spelling his own name!


This was one of my favorite things we did when I was in preschool. I still remember it!! So I bought some shaving cream a while back and we have loved getting it out periodically to play with. I tried to let Jace play last time, but he doesn't want any part, so Tucker was more than happy to take both his and Jace's to make a mess with :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment