Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Random Phone Dump

Most of these photos are from 2014...



Sweet Brother love:



Christmas 2013


Black Friday 2014:

Christmas Morning 2014




Christmas Morning 2014:












Well this little guy found a sharpie somewhere, and to my dismay, not only did he get the sharpie, but I keep all my wrapping paper in a tub under his bed. he pulled out ALL of my wrapping paper and also wrote on the walls, his dresser, and all over his body. I was upset at first, but now it's just one of those many memories we will laugh about for years to come. Crazy boy!



An attempt at a bottle for this guy - he never actually would take more than one oz before spitting it out and crying for the real thing.



Look mom, I made my own bow...

Patrick and Little Girl - he loved them (they were scared to death)...

Bumps on the head are always made better with a cool ice pack and furry friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment