Tuesday, February 3, 2015

David and Bethany's Wedding Day!

David and Bethany tied the knot on June 21, 2014.  They were so excited and so cute! 

Here are Mr. and Mrs. David Golding

I forgot to take pictures from the rehearsal except for in the lobby right before we went inside. We had the rehearsal at Bellevue and then my parents picked up Tucker and took him back home and we went on to the dinner. 

David and Bethany with all the littles:




 An attempt at a family photo: The only one we got for the night. I took Jace to the nursery before the ceremony and didn't get another one.



1 comment:

  1. David and Bethany's Wedding Day was super cool. What more a couple can ask for the special day! Thanks my friend for these outstanding photos and we also are going to tie the knot at the prettiest LA venue. Truly, I am very excited for my royal inspired wedding day!!

    ReplyDelete