Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Children Museum Fun/4th of July 2014/Fishing dates

We went to the Children's Museum a while back with some friends and had a great time. The boys LOVE this place. I'm so glad we got a membership for their birthdays last year. We have definitely gotten our money out of it!









For the 4th of July we enjoyed fellowshipping with our Lifegroup on the grounds at Bellevue. It is SO HOT, but it had been raining all day prior, so I was afraid to do shorts and all of us be eaten up by bugs by the end of the day. I think the boys were both dripping in sweat within about 20 minutes into the night. We had a wonderful time though!








SO tired!


Jonathan made a plan one afternoon for Sarah to come to the house and we went on a date fishing. I know most people this wouldn't be what they want, but we had a BLAST and it's exactly what I needed. We really enjoy getting out and hunting or fishing together. I'm so glad that he sets up surprise dates for me! How did I get so lucky?! 





No comments:

Post a Comment