Monday, October 4, 2010

MSU

We went to the Mississippi State football game on Saturday. They played Alcorn State and slaughtered them. We went with my parents and tailgated with their tailgating group. I thought this was funny that that they did this (especially not really knowing very many people), but it turns out that they know a lot more people than they thought they would, and it’s really fun! We sat 12 rows from the top of the stadium, so needless to say we were pretty high, but they were still really good seats. It was really cool to actually be at an SEC football game (this was my first). The bands performed before the teams came back on the field to start the game and I found that absolutely fascinating. It was such a fun day…I was so exhausted by the end of the day…the pregnant woman had to climb stairs about 5 times because of my little bladder now! When we finally got home I slept 11.5 hours straight…


No comments:

Post a Comment