Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Feeling the little booger…

Today I am 22 weeks and 2 days.  Little man is now the size of a papaya (8inches, 1.2 pounds).

I finally started to feel our little man moving about a week ago. I wasn’t sure if I was right in what I thought I was feeling because it was so low. I mentioned it to my mom on Saturday at the football game and she confirmed that I was right in my assumptions. The doctor had told me that my amnionic sac is lining the front of my stomach, so it would take longer for me to actually feel him. 

Last night we were laying in bed and I had my hand on my stomach and I all the sudden felt him kick. I told J to lightly put his hand where mine was, and then he got to feel him! What a magical experience. We are so excited about what the Lord has in store for our little fellow. I just can’t wait to hold this little gift we created.

No comments:

Post a Comment