Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Furniture is Officially Ready

I came home on Friday afternoon (about 2 weeks ago - sorry I'm late in my blogging!) from work and Jonathan had primed all of our wicker baby furniture! I was so excited. He also painted a finishing semi-gloss on them Saturday afternoon. We got new knobs for the dresser, and it looks so great! I’m ready to start filling little man’s dresser with all his clothes, diapers, and necessities. The time is going by so fast…

He didn't paint the headboard or mirror because they still look great.  The mirror will go above the dresser in the baby's room, but obviously the headboard will have to go in storage for a little while.

Below are the photos of the updated furniture.  The only thing I don't have a photo of is the TV Stand - which opens from the front with two doors - I don't really plan to use this in the baby's room anyways.  I think I'll make it a night stand in another room, but I'm so glad it's all completed!  He did such a wonderful job!

Dresser with new knobs from Target…



Book Shelves…

 Rocking Chair with cushion to match the colors of the room…

Toy/Hope Chest...the top hasn't been put back on yet

In case you didn't notice, it's not really organized in the room because we will be moving, so I just have it stored in the room for now.  But have no fear...I have already decorated little man's room in my mind - I can't wait to actually complete his sweet nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment