Sunday, February 7, 2016

Easter 2015

A few photos from Easter 2015. I know it's terrible that I'm posting these almost a year later, but better late than never!


Cutie pies and their easter eggs

We celebrated Easter with Jonathan's side on Saturday night and with my side Sunday lunch. This was Saturday night. We have never done the night before, and it was so nice and not rushed. I preferred this because it was just so nice out and we could enjoy it without being ready for naps or rushing to the next get together.

Easter Egg hunting!



So proud of their find...



Church had this set up in the foyer when we walked in, so we snagged a quick photo - I'm SO TERRIBLE about remembering to do things like this without being prompted, so it was nice!




Saturday night we did our resurrection rolls like we have the last several years. It's a sweet time and Jonathan always reminds me we should make these year round because they are so yummy, but once a year is a great way to celebrate the empty tomb!



Picture at my aunt and uncle's after church Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment