Sunday, February 7, 2016

Bass Pro Opening and Miscellaneous

Bass Pro opened up and about a week later we decided to go and check it out. The main reason we went was because my inlaws purchased a night at the hotel and we wanted to check it all out. We went on Sunday after church and ate at Belly Acres at Overton Square and then on to the pro...

Our sign for our food while we were waiting for it to be ready - Tucker thought was so cool and wanted to keep it.



 The inside was so neat with tons of wild life around - ducks are our favorite, so the boys were really excited about those.

View from the balcony of the hotel


The 2nd largest free standing elevator in the US


Tucker and papaw checked out the boats floating on the water in the pyramid 


We got passes because they stayed there and we all went to the top. It was really neat to be able to see that far, but man was it high. I'm not a huge fan of heights, so I struggled with that some, but they had a blast.


All the girls (minus Kat)


Daddy trying to scare me into coming out on the clear floor top. I just couldn't do it - and I knew he was taking good care of him.


In the room...



Silly boy.


Leaving the pyramid and headed home.



Sweet picture of these dirty boys.


Playing Lego's at Gaga & Papaw's


Date night with my hubby!


Silly boy wearing papaws glasses...we had a garage sale at my inlaws and spent the night to make it easier. Unfortunately it started pouring and RUINED everything. I cried, but it's ok. That's life and part of it. I got a lot out of our house which was exactly my goal, and we went to Jerry's Snow Cones to make it all better - the boys thought this was WELL worth it.






No comments:

Post a Comment