Sunday, February 7, 2016

April 2015

This cutie LOVES the tech towns and he had so much fun playing cars with it all put together. He is so fun and full of life. 

Playing at the park in Fort Pillow State Park. We went to visit some friends and get some new ducks and chickens and stopped to play before leaving.


These boys LOVE LOVE LOVE a tractor - they were "working" on it and pouring water into/out of the bucket.




Bartlett High School had a cool "cars" day one Saturday morning and my mom and I took the boys. They had a great time getting to check out everything.









We love fishing in beautiful weather  - not when it's 100 degrees outside, but April & May are PERFECT weather for fun family outings.







I know I've shown several photos before of our friend's birthday parties - so Elliette's birthday was at Manasery Farms in Collierville and it was SUCH a fun day.  They got to ride horses...


Jace was not a big fan, but did it with Daddy walking with him.


Birthday girl and her daddy!


They also got to feed the animals. Tucker LOVED this part too.



And feed the fish...


They rode a train around and all had some type of whistle...I'm not really sure what that was, but obviously they were all enjoying themselves.



Yummy food and cake to follow all the fun!


I caught this of Jace and just loved it. He wants to be like daddy and I love that he just climbed up there and tried to make it go - thankfully we know our kids are like this, so daddy is always careful to take the keys out or they would be going on their own!

We had to run by the shop and I dropped off the boys with Jonathan - not sure where I was heading, but the boys think it's so fun when we get to stop by the office.


Walks are a daily thing at our house in the summer. 


We got a special treat getting to watch the men cut limbs...we probably watched for a good 30 minutes that day. They cut limbs in our neighborhood for at least two weeks - so we always caught a glimpse of it each day while we were walking. The boys were so inthralled with it all.


We celebrated Aunt Kassie's birthday at Olive Garden for lunch and enjoyed getting to visit with everyone.



Sweet boy and his chick. He had so much fun letting that guy sit there for at least 10 minutes.


I walked in to find Jace "hiding" under my vanity in my bathroom. Crazy boy.


These were the ladies I had the privilege to serve with during the Secrets year last year. I LOVE each of them and I'm so thankful for the opportunity I had to serve with and get to know each of them better. 


We love parks in the spring. We decided on a whim to go to get strawberries at Falcon Ridge Farms when they were ready and stopped at the Whiteville Park and played, picked up our strawberries, and then went on to Chickasaw park and ate a lunch I had packed with delicious strawberries. Such a fun day.





 Arlington has a festival in April each year and Tucker wanted to get his face painted - he asked for a "real duck" and didn't want anything basic like a yellow ducky. He was so proud.

While my hair looks like a hot mess, I had it colored and chopped off before the summer started and loved the color. It took a little time to get used to the cut, but it was a fun cut for the summer.


That day that I had my hair cut I found out that Jonathan's aunt and uncle were selling a house and some land - the land is actually exactly what Jonathan has had his eye on for the last two years. I found out while getting my hair cut and when I called and told him we went that night to look at it. We fell in love and purchased it just a few months later. We are excited to build our home and our lives here over the next several years.






No comments:

Post a Comment