Friday, August 17, 2012

Catching Up

We went to Macaroni Grill to celebrate Grandmother Whiteside's birthday a little while back.  Here's a few photos post lunch.
Tucker and Aunt Sarah

Tucker and Mommy

Our Crew

Granny, Grammy, and Tucker
 We went last Saturday to Nashville's Hunting and Fishing Extravaganza.  Jonathan got him dressed for the day - I had shorts and a nice shirt picked out, but daddy wanted him to match himself, so he put him in Wranglers, boots, and his ball cap.  They were pretty close to matching.  My sweet boys :)


All the guys rode the John Deere ATV test track.  They had fun - Jonathan is looking at me in the picture and Nick is in front of him and you can't see Mark, but he is in the one behind Jonathan.
 Here we are having our first gun lesson at our house.  Tucker was so excited about getting to hold daddy's gun.
He kept saying "boom" "boom"
This is our serious talk about how dangerous guns are and how you can only hold it when daddy is there and showing you what to do...we don't play with guns.  I think he completely got it...
We had a complete melt down after this picture because Jonathan put the gun up and Tucker was very unhappy with him about this.
 First time to paint - I had finger paints, but gave him a paint brush because I was unsure how he would feel about it, and I was pretty right - he hated getting his fingers in the paint.  This kid is all about some dirt and playing outside for hours, but hates getting his fingers dirty in paint - crazy!


His masterpiece.
Avocado Face Boy

"O" Face Avocado Boy
So that's pretty much all we have been up to lately...

On A Side Note:
I went to the doctor on Wednesday for an ultrasound.  She said everything looks great and I actually measured at 10 weeks instead of 9 weeks.  They didn't change my due date from March 19th, but I'm personally thinking it has moved to March 12th :).

No comments:

Post a Comment