Thursday, August 2, 2012

Carousel

We ate at Chick-fil-a on Wednesday August 1st, but since the one across from the mall was closed, we had to go to the mall in order to get our fix.  As we were heading into the food court Tucker went crazy when he saw the carousel.  This was so funny to me because he hasn't ever acted interested before, but we hadn't even gotten in the door and he was loosing it.  After we ate we went back and let him ride.  He had a blast.  

Daddy is standing behind him here.

He wasn't real thrilled that he had to get off but acted great about it.

This face cracks me up.  Jonathan said he couldn't get 1/4 of the funny faces he was making the whole time he rode.  He had the best time!

Ohhh daddy!  I like this!

They switched three times between animals before he was settling with the horse.  I was sure he was going to try all the rest of them before deciding, but the horse made him happy.

I can't believe that we haven't ridden the carousel and he will be 18 months next weekend.  Tucker is getting so big SO fast!  I can't believe it.  Our little boy is growing up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment