Monday, April 11, 2011

My first day back...

Today was my first day back to work and I was surprisingly strong.  I have been dreading this day for 8 weeks.  Mrs. Pam kept him and I knew he would be in good hands,but it is still hard - I only worked from 8:30-1, but it felt like an eternity. While I was gone I received these photos:

At his first feeding:
At the office sleeping - Mrs. Pam works on Monday's, so he went with her today: 
After his first outfit change and three diaper changes: 
His first business meeting with Papaw:
All in all, he didn't even know I was gone and he did great!  He was taken care of and I had no reason for worrying...even mom did ok today, but thankfully it's over and I'm back home with him!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! So glad your first day was okay. Dreading it is half the problem. He is so stinking cute. I love the picture of him sleeping. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your first day back was better than expected! He is the cutest little guy! :) And that's awesome about the Dave Ramsey class. It sounds like y'all are doing great and I'm super happy for you!

    ReplyDelete