Friday, December 10, 2010

4D Ultrasound

We had a 4D ultrasound yesterday at my cousin Christine's ultrasound office in Cordova...it was so neat!  We had one done at 16 1/2 weeks to determine that we were having a little man, but 31 weeks 6 days shows A WHOLE LOT MORE!! 

He was asleep at first, so we had to shake around and wake him up, and he smiled for us, opened his eyes, and even made the cutest little funny faces at us.  I am so in love and just absolutely can't wait to meet him face to face!  I know that the Lord is holding him in there until he is completely baked and ready to come out, but I just hope the next 8 weeks go by as quickly as the last 32.  I can't believe that we will meet our son in 8 weeks (give or take), and our lives will forever be changed!  I hope you enjoy the photos below!

He's trying to talk to us!


No comments:

Post a Comment