Thursday, June 24, 2010

Telling the World

Today is Wednesday,and I told the office yesterday that we are expecting. I believe saying they were surprised is an understatement, completely understandable, knowing I only just started working for Jay and Orma in March.

We have also told all our family and friends now (I think). There's so many people to tell that I'm afraid we might have left people out.

How I've been feeling....the nausia had really been getting to me, but I figured that if I wasn't throwing up 100 times a day I didn't really need anything...could I have been ANY more wrong?? I threw up several times on Monday and thought it was at least calling in to see what they thought. I was called in a nausia medicine that I could take every 8 hours. I took it yesterday morning and to my surprise it was the first time I hadn't thrown up in several days (all day long!!) I felt so good we even went grocery shopping! I'm loving meds! If only I had caved sooner! I could have gone without that sick feeling for so much longer!!!! Thank the Lord for advanced medicine.

I am not blogging a lot now, but there's really not much for me to share. I will continue to blog about once a week, until the Baby comes, and then we'll make sure that I'm blogging a lot to keep up with all those precious memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment