Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sinking In

I think the fact that I'm pregnant is finally sinking in. I've been sick, felt great, and so on for weeks now. It's a vicious cycle!

Now that we have a little one on the way there are so many things to think about! Maternity clothes, diapers, cribs, baby food, etc...and how to pay for all of this. I have decided that I want to use cloth diapers, even though everyone thinks I'm crazy. I just have this feeling that it would be better for us in the long run and I know how much money it would save us as well. Being the penny pincher of the family makes me think of ANYTHING we can do to save money. I've read alot about how much better this is for the baby as well. No doubt, disposable diapers will have to be used at church and other places, but I feel pretty strongly about using the cloth.

Another thing that I believe will be important is making our own baby food. I feel like 1. it's going to be much healthier for our little one and 2. it'll save us money (once again). Also, after reading several reviews on this, I'm surprised at how many toddlers end up loving the veggies that you put before them because that's what they've been eating so far...I hadn't really thought of that. I'm experiencing a whole new world that I've never even looked into before.

No comments:

Post a Comment