Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Doctor's Appointment

We had a great weekend--even if Wednesday is a little late to be recaping the weekend prior. Jonathan worked on Saturday, but we spent some much needed time with friends on Saturday and Sunday night. It was fun to get out of the house and see some friends that we don't get to see all the time. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, but I didn't even think to take my camera, so I have no pictures -- can you tell I'm not a mom yet? I'll be taking that bad boy with me everywhere then so I can capture EVERYTHING!!

I had my first doctor's appointment on Monday, June 14th. I was a little nervous (knowing they were going to take four full tubes of blood!), so Jonathan came with me so he could drive me home if needed. He was such a trouper! We arrived at 1:30 to fill out paperwork, etc, and we finally left the doctor's office at 4:50. Needless to say it was a long day, but everything went very well! I met my doctor for the first time, and she was very nice. I also had an ultrasound. They said that I was probably a few days behind when I thought I was, but not enough to change the expected date, so we are confirmed to be at 6 weeks, 3 days today (or in the 7th week)! Sunday will be 8 weeks.

My jeans are already too small...several of my dress pants still fit (but that means several also don't still fit!), so my wardrobe is quickly slimming to nothing. I have already filled up an entire tub of clothes that are too tight (I can only imagine what I'll look like at 9 months!). Happy thoughts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment