Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Our View of Chiropractic Care

                                                  
The Chiropractor seems to be a very controversial topic these days.  I had been interested in finding out more after we had Tucker because my hips began bothering me at about 20 weeks pregnant and I really needed relief.  I didn't persue it until T man had his second ear infection within just a few months of being born.  We decided after going to the doctor and being prescribed yet another antibiotic that we would try it.  I was AMAZED!  Our chiropractor specializes in pediatric care and he is wonderful - along with his staff.  We actually signed up for a family plan and began going regularly.  Within the first night Tucker's sleeping had gotten better.  He also had told me to use Highlander's Ear Drops.  They are homeopathic and I loved that they were all natural without all the extras.  Within the week Tucker was 100% better and has not had an ear infection since we started going in December.  Also, Jonathan's feet have been unbelievably better and my hips don't hurt either.

It's interesting to really learn all about how our bodies work and if just one thing is off, everything can be off.  For children, it's very important to start them early - even at birth.  Our chiropractor recommends bringing a new born in within the first week of life - especially when a natural birth took place to help realign the spine.  This can help with colic in a baby, gas, fussiness, sleeping, and so much more.  It really makes so much sense and I'm so glad that we started going.  If you are looking for a natural way to take care of your body, researching the chiropractors in your area might be worth it.  It was definitely worth the investment financially and for each of our health ailments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment