Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Man is growing!

I was 27 weeks on Sunday.  Little man is really starting to stick out!  I can't believe he will be here in just a few short months.  Time is flying by.  We finally chose a name - not that we are telling anyone, but we have chosen what we will call "little man."

For those of you who don't understand why we wouldn't tell - here's a little glimpse of where I am coming from.  When I was born, my name was originally going to be Ashley Renee, but two weeks before I arrived, one of my parents good friends had a baby girl and named her Ashley Renee...hence my name was Brittanie Nicole. 

Nothing wrong with my name, but I want to make sure that little man gets the name we want him to have and not someone else!  Can't wait for everyone to know him!

No comments:

Post a Comment