Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baby G Update

Yesterday I had my 28 week checkup with the glucose test.  I was really nervous going into the test- knowing they had to take so much blood and I had to drink some nasty stuff.  I actually did very well (no thanks to my nerves!).  They took my blood without me passing out and I didn't cry or anything! :) I think I got over the crying part a while back, but the passing out still seems to be an issue.

 
Little man is doing well and is still growing.  I go back to the Doctor the week before Christmas and then I start going every two weeks.  I can't believe how quickly time has flown by. 
 I found these fun facts on a website that I thought would be neat to share: 

199 days down, 81 to go!


Fun Due Date Facts


  1. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
  2. Half Birthday: August 7
  3. Birthstone: Amethyst
  4. Birth Flower: Violet or Primrose
  5. Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The White Metal Rabbit
  6. This time next year your baby will be 40 Weeks Old!
  7. Your baby will start kindergarten in 2016, be old enough to drive a car in 2027, finish high school in 2029, and will graduate from college with the class of 2033, give or take a year. Can you imagine?

 Famous People Born On This Day - February 6th

  1.  Babe Ruth was born in 1895
  2. Ronald Reagan was born in 1911
  3. Tom Brokaw was born in 1940
  4. Bob Marley was born in 1945
  5. Axl Rose was born in 1962
On This Day In History...
  1. Massachusetts became the sixth state to ratify the U.S. Constitution. in 1788
  2. For the first time in Olympic history dog sled racing was introduced into competition in 1932
  3. Britains King George VI died. His daughter, Elizabeth II, succeeded him in 1952
  4. For the first time the U.S. successfully test-fired a Titan intercontinental ballistic missile in 1959
  5. Astronaut Alan B. Shepard swung three golf balls on the surface of the moon in 1971
  6. The oldest U.S. President in history was Ronald Regan he turned 76 years old this day in 1987
  7. Between Ethiopia and Eritrea common border heavy fighting resumed. in 1999
  8. Ariel Sharon was elected Israeli prime minister. in 2001
  9. John Walker Lindh was ordered held without bail pending trial. in 2002

On another note, we close on our house Friday!  I can't believe it's already here.  I am so excited to start working on it and helping out as much as I can - but ultimately seeing the major change in what a lot of paint and flooring can do!  It's going to be a good few weeks! We are so hoping that we can stay there Christmas Eve and then move in hopefully by the beginning of January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment