Monday, May 16, 2011

Bath Time

Tucker loves bath time.  When we first brought him home, I didn't put him in the bath until his um-biblical cord fell off, which took about 8 days.  His first two baths he screamed like we were trying to drown him (which we obviously were not!), and he would cry from the time he touched the water until 5 minutes after we had him out and dressed.  I couldn't handle that - it made me so frazzled, so I waited until J got home one night and asked him to help me.  Amazingly, J was the key.  Tucker just sat there as J spoke to him and made him smile and laugh.  I decided that day that daddy was the official bath giver at our house. 

He loves bath time now and just smiles and kicks his legs- I know that when he gets in the big tub for the first time we probably won't be able to get him out!  Here are a few photos of our bath time.






No comments:

Post a Comment