Wednesday, September 22, 2010

20 Week Doctor's Visit - I can't belive we are this far!

We had our 20 week doctor's visit yesterday.  Our ultra sound was good, everything looked great!  Our little man is 16 cm long!  I was worried because I thought I had to get my blood drawn again (I don't do well with this...normally pass out), but to my delight, I don't have to do that until 28 weeks, so I have another 2 months. 

It seems that in the last week I have just started getting noticeably bigger by the day! I think he's growing by leaps and bounds--or I'm eating too much - I prefer to go with the first thought. I did ask about hip and back pain...I seem to have both now.  My left hip feels like it's just going to fall off any second, and my right hip has shooting pains when I turn a certain way or sit for too long...oh the joys of pregnancy!  I would have to say though that I'm not sick near like I was--which I'm sure has a lot to do with me showing more now - I'm keeping down my meals - so I'll take it any day of the week.  And I'll eventually do it all again!  It's only 9 months of pain/discomfort for a lifetime of happiness and joy.

Below are the ultrasound photos they sent home with us.  I'm excited and can't believe it's almost October!  With the holidays quickly approaching, he'll be here before we know it! :) I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment