Friday, November 11, 2016

October 2016

October was such a fun (and BUSY BUSY) month! 
I cleaned off the porches from all the mud after sodding it the last weekend of September...


They hung our rods in the closets...


I forgot plates, so we improvised... They weren't fazed by it!



He was OVER the nights of dinner "improvising"





FINALLY decided on the knobs for the kitchen.


This day was an EXPERIENCE... Jonathan called me one day and informed me that Chip and Mr. Reaves were going to finish our driveway THAT DAY. Which meant that I had to get the pipe, drag it to the car, LOAD it on top, and tie it down. To say that was challenging, would be a bit of an understatement. We got it thought - mainly thanks to Tucker! 


Tub was delivered!


Driveway completed!


MOVE IN DAY!





My pantry BEFORE: I'll show the updated after soon!






'

Boys went with Jonathan to help get the rest of our things from storage. Jace had to wear his hat. lol.




My dad made that swing and we got to finally hang it! Yeah!!



Feeling good to be home!


First bath time!



No comments:

Post a Comment