Monday, January 4, 2016

2nd and 4th Birthday Party for Tucker and Jace!

I decided we were doing a construction party for Jace and Tucker had planned a Thomas the Train party - With two weeks to go he changed his mind and decided he wanted a construction party WITH Jace, so we made that happen the last weekend of February - right between both boy's birthdays. 

We had construction hats for each of the kiddos - pink for girls, and yellow for the boys. I also made their cakes and I have to say I think they turned out adorable. I'm not a cake decorator!!


So cute!


And apparently I didn't get a picture of Jace blowing his out...
 The kids had a great time playing outside. They were all muddy by the time they were finished - no complaining here! That's exactly what my boys intend each time they walk out the door. 




And Jace did a LOT of this... Like always...

And at the very end we did a little present opening... 





I think the boys had such a fun day and I'm thankful they were happy to have it together. This year we aren't having a birthday party - being in limbo between the house on the market, and trying to keep it perfect calls for a different plan. The boys wanted to go to the monster truck show, and it's the Friday after Tucker's birthday, so we are planning to do that and still just celebrate their actual day with a big breakfast, a fun outing, lunch at their choice, and dinner of their choosing as well. I love making their days all about them. I hate that we won't have their birthday parties this year, but they don't seem fazed by it at all and I'm thrilled I'll still get to spend their day together.







No comments:

Post a Comment