Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Cowboy

My little boy is no longer a little boy!  Yesterday he wore a shirt with a tractor on it and we talked about it ALL day!  When Jonathan got home he wanted to put on his wranglers and boots like daddy and go outside - so I grabbed my camera (that seems to have been lost lately) and took some shots of my little man.

Here's a few of what I got - Can't believe he is almost 20 months old!

Wearing daddy's old hat
They match!
I love that they are both wearing wranglers, their tucked in shirts (of course Jonathan tucked his shirt in),  and cowboy hats - Tucker just needs a belt and it would be perfect :)
Picking the bark off of the tree and throwing it - determined face!
Love this expression on his face.

Daddy started the tractor and he was yelling for him not to leave him!
Little boy loves his daddy!

"hey mom, look."
Might I just say that every little boy needs a daddy that lets him be a little boy.  I have been the protective mamma  but I'm REALLY trying to let him be a little boy and adventure where he wants, and get filthy dirty and fall and scratch his knees and so on and so on!  I'm so thankful that my little man has a daddy who  and lets him ride on the tractor, and "work" on the cars with him, and doesn't care that every tool that he owns is scattered throughout the yard because Tucker needed to use it.

Thank you Lord for a daddy who loves his little man and would do anything for him - I can only imagine how close and what great buds they will be when Tucker can start hunting - I better take it up if I think I'm going to get any time with either of them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment