Monday, November 7, 2011

Bonfire Time!

I'm so behind in blogging lately...hopefully I'll be able to catch up in the next few days.

We had our first party at the house since we moved in January on October 22nd. Our Sunday School class came out for good eats, hayride, bonfire, and pumpkin carving contest. We had about 30 people out here - around 10 couples and their kids - we had a great time! I was so busy with enjoying myself, that we didn't really get any photos...here's what I took at the end of the night.


We had hotdogs, chips, smores, and appetizers.
                                         



 Just a few of the pumpkins carved ... a car, cinderella, and the other one is turned so I can't tell, but we also had elmo, cinderella's castle, and they were all so cute!

                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment